Pests aren’t just annoying, they can cause damage and bring diseases into your home. Southern Greens’ provides pest control in Bradenton and surrounding cities, and we can get rid of any pests that plague your home.
We’ll protect your home and family against:
SAVE $100 on Pest Control Today
Recurring Services or One-Time Treatments
Get protection from ants, spiders, roaches, rodents, and other common household pests.
Get protection from ants, spiders, roaches, rodents, other common household pests, and termites.
Get protection from ants, spiders, roaches, rodents, other common household pests, termites, and mosquitoes.
The secret to a pest-free home is easy: recurring treatments! One of our friendly exterminators will visit your home to apply a regularly scheduled series of treatments. Our schedule is highly effective and will outperform any DIY or store-bought spot treatments. We proudly offer no-contract and one-time treatments - whatever works best to get rid of pests for you!
As part of our pest control in Florida, we also provide:
- A thorough inspection of your home to determine the severity of the infestation, type of pests in your home, and where they’re entering.
- The same technician servicing your home every time, we’re all about building long-term relationships with our customers!
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic treatments.
- Satisfaction guarantee - if you’re unhappy, we’ll come out and re-treat within 24 hours!
As a local, family-owned business, we know how important your family is to you. For over 21 years, we have been dedicated to using the finest products and latest techniques, all while maintaining a reasonable price!
We understand your family’s safety is a top priority, and you won’t have to worry about your family or pets after we treat your home! Every treatment we use is completely safe for the people and pets in your home - as well as the environment! Most of our services are performed on the exterior of your home, keeping pest control products away from your living area. When we do have to come inside to treat, we only use baits and EPA-approved “Reduced Risk” pest control products.
Contact Us Today!
Protection from Common Florida Pests
Finding ants in your kitchen, cockroaches in your bathroom, or spiders in your closet can make you jump. We understand that you want your home to be a haven away from pests, which is why we’ve developed safe solutions to eliminate the threat of the most common pests in Florida.
Watching a cockroach dart out of your drains or scurry up the walls can make you feel dirty and gross. Once inside your home, these pests reproduce quickly and spread bacteria to your family.
Common cockroaches in the Southwest Florida area include:
- American Cockroaches- sometimes mistaken for a palmetto bug, these reddish-brown pests are around 3 inches long and can fly. They prefer damp, warm areas such as bathrooms and laundry rooms.
- Smokey Brown Cockroaches- slightly smaller and darker in color than the American cockroach. They are also able to fly.
- German Cockroaches- tan to light brown in color, and smaller in size than American cockroaches, these roaches are incredibly invasive and difficult to remove. Though they have wings, they don’t fly, but make their way into your home inside cardboard boxes, containers, used appliances, or other items.
- Oriental Cockroaches- similar to German roaches in coloring, the Oriental cockroach can fly and is attracted to lights. While typically found outdoors, you’ll find Oriental roaches hiding in and around lamps, televisions, and computer screens if found inside.
Spiders are incredibly useful to the ecosystem - when they’re outside! Keep your home free from scurrying spiders with Southern Greens. Determined spiders can sneak into your home through cracks, vents, chimneys, or even on you!
Common household spiders we treat include:
- Wolf Spider- large hairy spiders, usually patterned with black, gray, and brown. These spiders can be very helpful, hunting for insects and other spiders. While they can bite, wild spiders are not considered dangerous.
- Brown Recluse- commonly found in old boxes, houses, and furniture, the brown recluse will usually only bite when disturbed.
- Southern Black Widow- jet black in color with a red hourglass on their belly, black widows are poisonous and can be very dangerous.
- Jumping Spider- attracted to lights, this is another species of spiders that likes to catch insects. The jumping spider can be found year-round.
- Spiny Orb Weaver- one of the most colorful spiders in Florida, this spider resembles a crab in shape. Active year-round, but most common in October and November, they’re easy to identify by the 6 orange/red projections on top of their abdomen.
Areas We Service
Are you wondering if we service your neighborhood?
Southern Greens offers pest control to the following areas: