Florida’s climate is ideal to host several species of destructive termites causing 30% of the over $5 billion in damages in the US each year. To make matters worse, these damages are not covered by your homeowner’s insurance. Termites can silently destroy your home and cost you thousands of dollars in out-of-pocket home repairs and overall inconvenience. The only effective protection is through a termite inspection and treatment conducted by a professional termite control company.
Long-Term Termite Control
For the best long-term results, you need a termite exterminator who knows how to safely eradicate your termite infestation by destroying the entire termite colony and preventing future invasions. You need a termite treatment company backed by over 26 years of pest control experience.
Southern Greens’ termite removal includes:
- A thorough evaluation of the interior and exterior of your home for signs of termite activity and species of either subterranean termites or dry wood termites.
- A free termite removal quote you can rely on.
- Determining the best termite removal treatment using either spot treatments or an inground baiting solution.
- Our guarantee your complete customer satisfaction.
Time is money, especially concerning termite infestations. If you see any signs, you need to act fast!
Signs you may have termites include:
- Wood shavings by door frames and windows.
- Discarded wings by windowsills.
- Hollow-sounding or soft spots in the walls or floor.
- Mud tubes around the foundation and walls of your home indicate subterranean termites.
- Termite swarms.
- Small white and black mounds of termite fecal matter.